Useful Academic Resources

If you or a family member is in need of help, see below for a list of important phone numbers and attached NJ Dept of Children & Families flyer. 

If you or someone you know is in crisis, please dial 911, go to the nearest emergency room, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to reach a 24-hour crisis center, or text NJ to 741741 at the Crisis Text Line.


Call 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678678— a national 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide hotline for LGBTQ youth.

Dial 2-1-1

If you need assistance finding food, paying for housing bills, accessing free childcare, or other essential services, visit or dial 211 to speak to someone who can help. It is run by the United Way. 

State/National Resources

  • The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

    988 has been designated as the new three-digit dialing code that will route callers to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.

  • NJ Hope Line

    For suicide prevention, available at 1-855-654-6735.

  • PerformCare

    Partners with the New Jersey Children's System of Care (CSOC) to coordinate the care of your child. New Jersey Children's System of Care addresses behavioral, mental health, or emotional challenges and provides access to needed services. The contact number is 1-877-652-7624.

  • Crisis Mobile response

    PerformCare also has options to authorize mobile response to come to your home within one hour of notification to provide face-to-face crisis services. The goal is to stabilize behavior and keep your child at home. Mobile response is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can offer up to eight weeks of stabilization services.

  • NJHelps

    Is designed to give consumers a "one-stop" shopping resource for the wide range of programs, information, and services provided by the Department of Human Services and its partners to assist individuals, families, and communities throughout the State of New Jersey.

Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care

Has a center that connects callers to the appropriate division of the statewide behavioral health services system at 1-800-969-5300.

The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)

Has a national helpline at 1-800-985-5990, or text officials there at TalkWithUs to 66746 (TTY 1-800-846-8517).

Essential Employees

Parents and guardians in need of child care can contact the Child Care Resource and Referral Agency in their county. CCR&Rs will have the most up-to-date information on available care options and subsidies.Go to:

Feel like we are the right school for you?

Contact us today to get the process started today!